- If you are only browsing this Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- For the purposes of using some of the Website’s functions you may be asked to submit your personal data including but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number and demographic information including country, age and/or gender (“Personal Data”). To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- We will treat your Personal Data confidentially, but we may share the information with Government agencies or any third parties whom we authorise (in our sole discretion) in order to serve you, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data where disclosure is required by any applicable law.
- We may retain your Personal Data for any length of time determined by us in our sole discretion. You may request for deletion of your Personal Data or update of your Personal Data retained by us, but we do not warrant that your request will be acted on. Please do not provide us with any Personal Data if you cannot accept this.
- This site may contain links to other websites sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites.
Monitoring of Use
- We reserve the right to monitor usage of the Website by any person and have the sole discretion to refuse access or use by any person at any time without having to give any reason or any prior notice.
User Submissions and Information
- In the course of using the Website, you may be submitting information, materials, commentary, suggestions and feedback (“Submissions”).
- Submissions (other than Personal Data, which is governed by Clause 9 above) are provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis.
- You grant us the right to display, modify, re-format, use, publish and disseminate such Submissions as we deem fit.
Other Usage Rules
- Defamation, etc.: You must not publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any defamatory, obscene, threatening, malicious or otherwise objectionable material, or any other material in violation of any statute, rule or regulation in any jurisdiction to which you are subject.
- Other Infringement: You must not publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any content or material that is inaccurate or that violates or infringes the right of a third party, including, without limitation, contractual, moral, or privacy rights.
- Illegal Acts: You must not use the Website for any illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act) in any jurisdiction to which you are subject.
- Security: You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent user authentication or security measures ("cracking") of any Internet or intranet site or any of the accounts of our any other person using the Website, including but not limited to, accessing data and/or information not intended for you, logging into an account you are not expressly authorised to access or in a manner which is not authorised by us. You shall not upload files that are corrupted, contain viruses or any other similar software or programs which may damage the Website or cause interference to the services provided by us.
- Interference: You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with services we provide on the Website ("denial of service attacks") including, but not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, attempts to "crash" us and taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the services provided by us or the associated infrastructure. You must not use any kind of program/script/command/application, or send messages of any kind, designed to, in any manner interfere with any user’s terminal session.
- Spamming: You must not e-mail any unsolicited commercial advertisements or e-mail to any party in any situation in which commercial advertisements and e-mail are unwelcome.
- We reserve the right to charge fees for any services within the Website from time to time.
- We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other website (not provided by us).
- Use of the Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore, without reference to conflicts of laws rules.
- You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in relation to all disputes and any claim relating to use of this Website.
If any provision in these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect.