Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: Majid Al-Falah via ZOOM
Murabbi: Ustaz Muhammad Abdul Mateen Bin Hisham
THE CHOSEN ONE: A STUDY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W. CHARACTER & VALUES
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was sent as a mercy to the whole universe. He occupies a special position in the hearts of Muslims and had always been a central figure in the faith of Islam.
In harnessing his everlasting legacy in our contemporary time, this module attempts to explore the personality of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. through studying his physical traits, characteristics, values and ethics. Special attention is given to study Prophet’s individual actions in facilitating appreciation of teachings and values.
In bringing contextual relevance to the study of the Prophet’s life, this module will draw learning points in relation to current context, unique social environments and multi-religious setting. In enhancing understanding, social skills will be incorporated throughout this module.
This module aims to achieve the following learning objectives:
- To appreciate the lessons from the life of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- To identify the enduring values taught by Prophet Muhammad s.a.w for aplication in today’s context
- To strengthen our faiths to Allah s.a.w through emulating the best practices of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- To increase our love towards Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Module 1: The Study of Prophetic Characteristics and Manners Part 1 (10 hours)
In this 10-credit hours’ course, students will be covering the following topics:
- Introduction: The Study of Prophetic Characteristics & Manners
- The Physical Traits of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Spirituality and Etiquette of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Perfect Role Model & Epitome of Mercy
- Upholder of Justice